PROTECT Merino MV OTC
The sock provides warmth and protection, enabling you to enjoy each day's skiing to the full!
Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000 shoes, the Sidas socks offer a perfect fit between your feet and your shoes. This protective sock is designed for skiers who want to cushion shocks and eliminate shin pain. With tibial foam protection, it prevents pain and cushions shocks. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensure temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking.
The sock is also compressive meaning that it closer to the foot, ensuring optimal comfort.
• SHIN PROTECTION : Prevents shin pain & absorbs shocks
• KNEE LENGTH : Adapted to ski boots
• HYBRID COMPOSITION : Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
• MODERATE FIT 10-15 mmHg : Fits the feet shape
• SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT : Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet :
- No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
- No-yarn towards the skin,
- Anatomic shape right & left
-Low volume : CSOSKPROT19_LV
-Medium volume :CSOSKPROT19_MV
Natural fibres: 34% Merino
Synthetic fibres: 42% Polyamide ; 22% Polypropylene ; 2% Elastane
XS 35/36 ; S 37/38 ; S/ M 39/40 ; M / L 40/41 ; L 42/43 ; XL 44/45/46 ; XXL 47/48/49